This page describes the policy privacy implemented with regard to the processing of the personal data of users visiting our website. This information notice is provided also pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and is addressed to all individuals who visit the pages of Simac Tech Srl website, as data controller, which can be accessed via http://www.simactech.com/, home page of the site. This information notice applies only to the aforesaid website and not to any other websites that may be accessed via links appearing on this website.
This website is managed hosting by FTM di Popoli Francesco.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
As to aspects of technical nature and protocols, we would like to inform you that:
- IT systems and software procedures used to run this website during normal operation may acquire some personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
- Such information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but rather it could by virtue of its intrinsic nature, permit the identification of Users via processing operations and associations with data held by third parties.
- This data category includes: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the Users linking up to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of resources requested, time of request, method used to submit request to server, size of response file, numerical code indicating server answer state (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating systems and IT environment.
- Such data will be used solely for the purpose of extracting anonymous and aggregate statistical information on site usage and to monitor its correct operation. This data may be used to ascertain liability in the hypothesis of computer offenses directed to the detriment of the website.
What are Cookies and what do Cookies do?
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is sent from a web site, while the user is browsing, to the user’s device (usually to the user’s browser) where it is stored for later use. This allows to identify the device the next time the user visits the Website. In fact, any time the user goes to the same website, cookies will be sent back unchanged from the user’s device to the website.
Each cookie usually includes: name of the Web server from which the cookie is sent; expiration date and a value, usually a unique number randomly generated by the computer. The Web server sending the cookie uses this number to identify the user’s session any time he/she returns to a website or navigate from one page to another.
Cookies can be set by (and on) the domain name that appears in the browser address bar (first-party-cookies) or set by (and on) a domain name that is not the domain name that appears in the browser address bar. It might be set as part of a side resource load (image, maps, sounds, links to website of other domains, etc) that is on the servers other than that of the browsed website.
Generally, cookies can be classified into different types according to:
- Expiration date:
- Session cookies are only stored temporarily in the browser’s memory and automatically erased whenever you close your browser window.
- Persistent cookies usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them
- First-party-cookie sent to the browser directly by the website the user is browsing.
- Third-party-cookie sent to the browser by websites other than the site the user is browsing.
- Function and Purpose:
- Technical cookies
- Browsing/essential/performance/process or security cookies contribute to navigate a website and use its features, for example they allow navigating between its pages or accessing protected areas. If these cookies are blocked, the website will not be able to display the content correctly.
- Functional/preferences/localisation/session state cookies enable to store information that modifies the behaviour or layout of the website (preferred language, text and character size, current location). If these cookies are blocked, experience is less functional but not compromised.
- Statistic/analytics cookies of a) first-party or (b) third-party with IP masking, without data crossing, which can be equated to the technical cookie in terms of purposes, are used to collect information and to generate statistics on how the website is used to understand how visitors interact with its contents.
- Non-technical cookie
- Statistic/analytics third-party cookie without IP masking, without data crossing, is used to collect information to generate statistics on how the website is used with possible identification and tracking of the user, to understand how the visitors interact with its contents.
- Profiling/Advertising/Tracking and conversion cookies for Ad-selection based on what is pertinent to a user (customized ads). Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles and to send ad-messages according to the preferences expressed by the user during web browsing.
Simac Tech Srl, has examined the Regulation issued by the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority, namely: “Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies – 8 may 2014 (Published in the Italian Official Gazette no. 126 of June 3, 2014)”, as well as subsequent regulatory interventions by the Authority on “cookies”. Pursuant to the above-mentioned ordinance, Simac Tech Srl, would like to inform the Users that its corporate website makes use of the so-called “technical” cookies, which allow users to navigate and use a website or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the user to provide said service; cookies are only used for the purposes for which the data was collected and usually are installed directly by the website manager. Without these cookies, some operations could not be made or would be more complex and/or less secure. Below is a list of the technical cookies currently used by our website and their related name, purpose and expiry time:
|PHPSESSID||The session remains active although cookies are disabled.||Persistent|
Furthermore, we inform you that this website also uses the so-called “Analytics” cookies, which can be equated to technical cookies insofar as they are used to optimize the website directly by the site manager to collect aggregated information about the number of users visiting the website and usage patterns. In particular, as to the so-called “analytics” third-party cookies, we use tools that reduces cookies identification power (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address), and any third party does not cross the information collected with other already gathered data). Below is a list of the “analytics” cookies currently used by our website and related name, purpose and expiry date:
|Google Analytics||Here below a list of technical cookies originated by Google to collect aggregate information necessary for statistics as to traffic data of our site visitors
We do not pass any data collected through Google Analytics to any third party and we think that our use of Google Analytics does not infringe our visitors’ privacy.
We may use information collected with cookies as follows:
In an aggregate way, to statistically analyse how our visitors found this website
To better understand visitors’ behaviour in general,
to better understand how to update and improve the Website
If you want to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, we recommend you downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out add-on for your web browser.
|_utma||This Google Analytics cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to the site from a web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator, and the browser subsequently visits your site, a new __utma cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to your site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.||2 years from set/update|
|_utmb||This Google Analytics cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with this site. When a user views a page on the site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established. Each time a user visits a different page on the site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as user activity continues within 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user pauses on a page or on the site for longer than 30 minutes.||30 minutes|
|_utmc||This Google Analytics cookie is used to track visits ga.js uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies are absent, further activity by the user initiates the start of a new session.||This cookie will expire at the end of the session|
|_utmz||This Google Analytics cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach this site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within our site. The cookie is updated with each page view.||6 months from set/update|
|_ga||Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.||2 years from set/update|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||10 minutes|
|SID, APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SSID, NID, PREF, ULS||These Google cookies are all typically written to the browser upon the loading of Google Maps, Street View or YouTube videos. They are third-party cookies since they are not directly stored by this website. For information on how to refuse or delete these cookies please visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html||Its expiration may vary from “at the of the session” up to 2 years|
|mediaplan||Third-party cookie, server’s statistics||from 1 to 2 hours|
|mediaplan.BAK||Third-party cookie, server’s statistics||1 month|
Lastly, we inform Users that out website do not use any type of the so-called “profiling” cookies
In general, besides the type of cookies used by this website, we would like to inform you that, in addition to the data protection provided by current legislation, there are some options at the user’s disposal that allow to navigate without cookies, namely:
- blocking third-party cookies: usually third-party cookies are not necessary to navigate, therefore you can switch them off as default, by adjusting your browser setting.
- Turning Do Not Track option on: most modern browsers offer Do Not Track (DNT) feature that, when enabled, automatically stops tracking your browsing behaviour and collecting some of your browsing data. However, not all websites honour this setting (discretional feature).
- Enabling “Anonymous browsing” feature: this option allows the user browsing without leaving a trace of navigation data in the browser. Websites will not remember you, pages you visit will not be stored in the history log and new cookies will be deleted. However, anonymous browsing capability does not guarantee 100% anonymity on the Internet, since it only serves to not store your navigation data in the browser, whereas your browsing data will continue to be available to website managers and connectivity providers.
- Deleting cookies directly: there are specific features to do it in all browsers. However, remember that any time you connect to Internet new cookies are downloaded, therefore, deleting shall be performed periodically. Some browsers offer automated systems for periodic deletion of cookies
For further details on the so-called “cookies”, please visit: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
For information on how to restrict, block and/or delete cookies installed on your device, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
Personal Data submitted voluntarily by the users
Following a visit to this website, data of identified or identifiable persons may be processed. In particular, said processing refers to personal data provided by the Users voluntary only to the data controller by using the contact details on the website www.simactech.com and/or through filled-in registration forms, if any. In fact, sending emails to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s).
No area of this website requires the provision of “sensitive data” nor the access to functionality. As defined by the regulation in force, sensitive data means disclosure of information as to the data subject’s racial and ethnic origin, his/her religious, philosophical beliefs or other beliefs of similar nature, his/her political opinions, whether the data subject is a member of parties, trade unions, associations or organisation, his/her physical or mental health and condition or sexual life. Specific summary information notices will be progressively provided or displayed on the relevant website pages for specific services.
OPTIONALITY AS TO THE PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what specified with respect to navigation data, Users are free to provide their personal data by sending it to the contact details on the website www.simactech.com and/or through specific filled-in registration forms, if any on the site. Failure to provide some data could, as the case may be, impede the provision of the services requested by Users.
HOW DATA ARE PROCESSED
The Data Controller is committed to taking reasonable efforts to protect the security and privacy of users’ personal information and to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access. Personal data provided by the User, submitted through contact details on the website www.simactech.com and/or special filled-in information forms, if any on the site, will be retained and processed by the data controller in full compliance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and confidentiality, by means of logics strictly related to the processing purpose. In particular, the data controller undertakes to process the users’ personal information in compliance with all appropriate and minimum-security measures provided for by Articles 31,33,34,35 and Annex B of the Data Protection Act. Furthermore, all personal information concerning the user will be processed in compliance with the provisions set forth in the Art. 11 of the Law Decree no. 196/03.
Personal data will not be processed for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes of the collection and the User may at any time request for ceasing the processing or deleting any personal data concerning him/her.
DISCLOSURE AND DISSIMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data controller avails itself of employees and collaborators as well as of external contractors or persons in charge of data processing for the purposes for which data is collected. The user’s personal data provided through contact details appearing on the website www.simactech.com and/or by filling in specific information gathering forms, if any, on the site, may be processed by subjects specifically appointed by the data controller as persons in charge of or responsible for data processing who will process the data only if necessary for the fulfilment of the tasks assigned to them by the data controller and only with limitation to the data necessary to perform such tasks.
Furthermore, the user’s personal data may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary to provide the user with specific services or information required by the user.
Finally, please note that the data controller shall be entitled to avails itself of internal or external IT technicians for occasional maintenance operations, upgrading or assistance in case of malfunction. However, no data deriving from the web service shall be communicated or disclosed outside the company.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The Users of this Website may at any time exercise the rights provided for by the Article 7 of the Law Decree no. 196/03: ”Right of Access to Personal Data and Other Rights”, which are here below fully reported:
- Data subjects shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- Data subjects shall have the right to be provided with information on:
- a) the source of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means:
- d) the identification concerning data controllers, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Section 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the entities or categories of recipient with whom or which the personal data may be shared and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative (s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- Data subjects shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data that are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- Data subjects shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market researches or commercial communication surveys.
We would like to inform that you may exercise the data subject’s rights set out in Article 7 at any time by sending a specific request to the following contact details:
MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org – FAX +39 0536 857208
IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE CONTROLLER AND OF THE REPRESENTATIVE IN THE STATE’S TERRRITORY, IF ANY, PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 5 AND OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller is SIMAC TECH SRL, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative. The Data Controller has appointed Mr. Andrea Gorrieri as person responsible for data processing. The full and updated list of responsible persons and individuals in charge of the processing designated by the Data Controller is available upon request at the Data controller registered office in Fiorano Modenese (Mo), Via Dell’Industria n. 24/26 and/or by sending a specific request to the following contact details:
MAIL email@example.com – FAX +39 0536 857208
This Policy was last updated on 30th December 2016